التعليم الثانوي بالعطاف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات التعليم الثانوي – العطاف –

الرئيسيةشريط الإدارةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث "

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد
عضو ممتاز
عضو ممتاز
محمد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1388
العمر : 43
** : 8
نقاط : 6091
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث " Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث "   الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث " Icon_minitimeالخميس 7 فبراير 2008 - 14:17

LANGUAGE Sample 3

I- Fill the blanks with the words in the box ( 10marks )

Pinpoint - build up – casualties – oppression – custom – congested – fine – partitioned – denied - status

1- The USA and European countries are concerned with the huge ……………….. of Nuclear weapons in Asia.

2- It’s a Moroccan ……………………..to eat Couscous on Fridays.

3- After the fall of The Berlin Wall. Eastern Europe has been…………………….into many independent states.

4- Black people weren’t permitted to vote in the past. They were ………….. the right to vote.

5- Palestinians are given the refugee ………………. All over the world because they have suffered from Israeli …………………… for decades.

6- Experts in Human rights assert that more than 80% of the ………………………. in armed conflicts are civilians.

7- The Prime minister was given three months to………………… the exact problems of poverty and must submit the results to the King.

8- In summer it becomes almost impossible to drive down town because the streets are generally …………………… by cars and people.

9- Drivers who don’t fasten seat belts have to pay a …………………… 200 DH according to the new traffic law.

II- link the following sentences using “Who / Which / Where / or Whose” ( 3 marks )

1- Children leave the family house and start living in the streets. They live in highly precarious conditions

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2- Tangiers is the refuge of hundreds of Africans. Their aim is to stowaway to Spain

3- Tangiers is the refuge of hundreds of Africans. Tangiers is the closest African coast to Europe.

III- Fill the table with the corresponding words ( 5 marks )

NOUNS
VERBS
NOUNS
ADJECTIVES
………………………
Assassination
Revenge
Alliance
………………………
Die
………………………
………………………
………………………
Defeat

Ambition
Power
…………………………
…………………………
law
………………………….
………………………….
Independent
Anxious

IV- Make questions on the underlined words ( 2 marks )

1- ………………………………………………………………………………………..?

Factories pour a lot of Toxic waste in the rivers

2- ………………………………………………………………………………………..?

The authorities give little attention to the problem of pollution

V- Fill the blanks with the correct phrasal verbs. ( 5 marks )

Get rid – picked up - take sides – turned down

1- I’ve never studied Spanish and I speak it fluently. I ……………It …… just by watching Spanish TV Channels.

2- Samira sent an application for a Visa to Canada. Her application was …………… because she doesn’t earn much

3- The UN soldiers are sent all over the world to keep peace in areas of conflicts; But the must ……………..In them.

4- Many factories ……………….. of their toxic waste by throwing it directly into the sewage system

5- Mohammed Shoukri, the famous Moroccan novelist, …………………….. last year.

VI - Rewrite the following sentences as suggested. ( 10marks )

1- There is war and destruction in every part of the world because human beings are not wise

I wish people…………………………………………………………........................…

If human………………………………………………………………….........................

2- If a country gives much importance to its human resources, it will become a powerful nation

The …………………………………………………., the ………………….........................

3- If managers study carefully the markets needs, they will make much money

The …………………………………………………, the ……………………...................…

4- It’s forbidden to torture people physically or mentally.

It isn’t ……………………………………………………………………….....................…

5- The ministry of transport is building a highway from Tangiers to Dalia

The highway from Tangiers to Dalia …………………………………………..................

6- The ministry of transport will finish building the highway from Tangiers to Dalia in 2007.

By 2007 the highway…………………………………………………………….............

7- If I were the prime minister , I would first find a solution to unemployment.

The prime minister ………………………………………………………………….............

8- Many people doubt that the price of petrol will fall before the end of the month.

It’s quite ……………………………………………………………………........................

9- Because it didn’t rain so much this year, the authorities have decided to build more dams.

……………………………………… Consequently, ……………………...........................

VII- Give the plural form of the following singulars ( 5 marks )

Singular
Plural
A life
A person
A child
A bacterium
A phenomenon
……………………………………
……………………………………
……………………………………
…………………………………….
…………………………………….

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
محمد
عضو ممتاز
عضو ممتاز
محمد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1388
العمر : 43
** : 8
نقاط : 6091
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث " Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث "   الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث " Icon_minitimeالخميس 7 فبراير 2008 - 14:18

SOLUTION
LANGUAGE

CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT SECOND YEAR BAC Letters - SECOND TERM-

I- Fill the blanks with the words in the box ( 10marks )

Pinpoint - build up – casualties – oppression – custom – congested – fine – partitioned – denied - status

1- The USA and European countries are concerned with the huge build up of Nuclear weapons in Asia.

2- It’s a Moroccan custom to eat Couscous on Fridays.

3- After the fall of The Berlin Wall. Eastern Europe has been partitioned into many independent states.

4- Black people weren’t permitted to vote in the past. They were denied the right to vote.

5- Palestinians are given the refugee status All over the world because they have suffered from Israeli oppression for decades.

6- Experts in Human rights assert that more than 80% of the casualties in armed conflicts are civilians.

7- The Prime minister was given three months to pinpoint the exact problems of poverty and must submit the results to the King.

8- In summer it becomes almost impossible to drive down town because the streets are generally congested by cars and people.

9- Drivers who don’t fasten seat belts have to pay a fine 200 DH according to the new traffic law.

II- link the following sentences using “Who / Which / Where / or Whose” ( 3 marks )

1- Children leave the family house and start living in the streets. They live in highly precarious conditions

Children who live in highly precarious conditions leave the family house and start living in the streets

2- Tangiers is the refuge of hundreds of Africans. Their aim is to stowaway to Spain

Tangiers is the refuge of hundreds of Africans whose aim is to stowaway to Spain

3- Tangiers is the refuge of hundreds of Africans. Tangiers is the closest African coast to Europe.

Tangiers which is the closest African coast to Europe is the refuge of hundreds of Africans.

III- Fill the table with the corresponding words ( 5 marks )

NOUNS
VERBS
NOUNS
ADJECTIVES
death
assassination
revenge
alliance
defeat
die
assassinate
avenge
ally
defeat
ambition
power
independence
anxiety
law
ambitious
powerful
independent
anxious
legal

IV- Make questions on the underlined words ( 2 marks )

1- How much toxic waste do factories pour in the rivers?

Factories pour a lot of Toxic waste in the rivers

2- How much attention do authorities give to the problem of pollution?

The authorities give little attention to the problem of pollution

V- Fill the blanks with the correct phrasal verbs. ( 5 marks )

Get rid – picked up - take sides – turned down

1- I’ve never studied Spanish and I speak it fluently. I picked it upjust by watching Spanish TV Channels.

2- Samira sent an application for a Visa to Canada. Her application was turned down because she doesn’t earn much

3- The UN soldiers are sent all over the world to keep peace in areas of conflicts; But the must take sides in them.

4- Many factories get rid of their toxic waste by throwing it directly into the sewage system

VI - Rewrite the following sentences as suggested. ( 10marks )

1- There is war and destruction in every part of the world because human beings are not wise

I wish people were wise; there wouldn’t be war and destruction in every part of the world.

If humans were wise; there wouldn’t be war and destruction in every part of the world.

2- If a country gives much importance to its human resources, it will become a powerful nation

The more importance a country gives to its human resources, the powerful a nation will become.

3- If managers study carefully the markets needs, they will make much money

The more carefully managers study the markets needs, the more money they will make

4- It’s forbidden to torture people physically or mentally.

It isn’t allowed / permitted to torture people physically or mentally.

5- The ministry of transport is building a highway from Tangiers to Dalia

The highway from Tangiers to Dalia is being built. (by The ministry of transport)

6- The ministry of transport will finish building the highway from Tangiers to Dalia in 2007.

By 2007, the highway from Tangiers to Dalia will have been finished

7- If I were the prime minister, I would first find a solution to unemployment.

If only I were the prime minister, I would find a solution to unemployment

8- Many people doubt that the price of petrol will fall before the end of the month.

It’s quite uncertain that the price of petrol will fall before the end of the month.

9- Because it didn’t rain so much this year, the authorities have decided to build more dams.

It didn’t rain so much this year .Consequently, the authorities have decided to build more dams.

VII- Give the plural form of the following singulars ( 5 marks )

Singular
Plural
A life
A person
A child
A bacterium
A phenomenon
lives
people
children
bacteria
phenomena
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الثانية بكالوريا ، آداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثالث "
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» الثانية بكالوريا ـ أداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثاني "
» الثانية بكالوريا ، أداب و علوم " الموضوع الثالث "
» ثانية بكالوريا أداب وعلوم " الموضوع الثامن "
» ثانية بكالوريا أداب وعلوم " الموضوع التاسع "
» ثانية بكالوريا أداب وعلوم " الموضوع العاشر "

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
التعليم الثانوي بالعطاف ::  اللغة الإنجليــــــــزية  ::  السنـــــــوات الثـــالثــة -
انتقل الى: